Whether you are selling your home by yourself or are working with a realtor. The wisest decision you could ever make is to have a seller’s home inspection carried out by licensed professionals.
At Home Quest Home Inspection, we provide Seller Home Inspection. To help you address issues if any before you could list your property on the market. And have potential buyers touring around your home. There is power in knowledge. The more you know about your home, the more prepared you will be for negotiation. All homes have strengths and weaknesses. Our licensed Newtown home inspectors are here to help you highlight the positives and address the negatives.
You might be wondering why carry on an inspection when the buyers will hire a professional to do it anyway?
Get rid of this thought. Getting a pre-listing inspection offers more advantages as a seller.
- Know the exact conditions of the home. You can have them fixed before anything worse happens.
- Get to price the home easier. Having your home inspected before putting it in the market can help your agent price it better and more accurately. Just like we know how much score we’d likely get after spending an entire week studying for an exam.
- Buyers will know that you put much value on the property and that you value safety and convenience. It’s a sign of honesty and integrity. It only shows how upfront you are with your potential buyers. It is a clear signal that you are not hiding anything. This helps make the buyer feel confident enough to submit an offer. Moreover, this initiative is a clear indication that you value the home and that you care for the next homeowners’ safety and convenience.
What covers the Seller Inspection service are the following:
- Grounds ( Trees, shrubs, lawn, drainage, driveway and walks, and other related visible areas of the grounds)
- Roof (Roof surface, flashings, chimneys, vents, trim and skylights, and other visible roof related items)
- Attics (insulation, ventilation, rafters, joists and collar ties, trusses, wiring attachments, and other visible related items)
- Building Exterior (Gutters and downspouts, windows, siding materials, attachments, doors, sashes and lintels, vents, decks and porches, and other visible exterior related components)
- Basements & Structure (Foundation, insulation, ventilation, structural items, floors and walls, and drainage)
- Heating and Cooling Systems (Heating system and cooling system, and other visible related HVAC components, including fuel supply and water heating systems)
- Plumbing (water pressure, water distribution system, hose bibs, sinks and faucets, bath/showers and toilets, sanitary system, and other plumbing system components)
- Electrical Systems (service entry and clearances, service panel, switches and outlets, visible wiring and junction boxes, grounding system, and other related electrical components)
- Garage (Doors, openers, and related garage components)
- Interior (floors and ceilings, walls, stairs (if applicable) and railings, sinks, cabinets, shelving, built-in appliances, smoke detectors, and safety-related items (observed but not tested), fireplaces, wood stoves, and other visible interior-related components
A home cannot fail an inspection.
Here at Home Quest Home Inspections. We give you an independent, unbiased view of any problems and their solutions. So that you will have all the facts you need to make a sound, informed decision.
Depending on the size and condition of the home. A thorough home inspection will usually take between an hour and a half and three hours at the site. Ideally, you will accompany your inspector during the consultation. So that you will have visual reinforcement of your written report.
We take our inspection reports seriously.
Every inspection is a complete and thorough analysis of all of the major systems and components in the home. Your inspection report includes a clear description of the conditions. That we observed and an explanation of any areas of concern along with any potential consequences.
We will electronically deliver the report within 24 hours following the inspection. Our inspectors are also available by email or by phone for a free consultation after your inspection. Call or email as often as you like. Until your concerns are clearly addressed.
We don’t go away after your inspection!
If you or someone you know is looking for a premier team of home inspectors in Newtown, CT. Give us a call today at (203) 951-0299 or schedule online 24/7 right from our website https://www.homequestinspection.com/.
Your Premier Connecticut Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced Connecticut Home Inspection company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
Home Quest Inspection will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Connecticut area, we can help!
Owned and operated by Professional Home Inspector, John F. Koch III , Home Quest Inspection takes pride in his commitment to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (203) 951-0299 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
Safety, Security and Peace Of Mind ~ Home Quest Inspection