Whether you are selling your home by yourself or are working with a realtor. The wisest decision you could ever make is to have a seller’s home inspection carried out by licensed professionals.
At Home Quest Home Inspection, we provide Seller Home Inspection. To help you address issues if any before you could list your property on the market. And have potential buyers touring around your home. There is power in knowledge. The more you know about your home, the more prepared you will be for negotiation. All homes have strengths and weaknesses. Our licensed Newtown home inspectors are here to help you highlight the positives and address the negatives.
You might be wondering why carry on an inspection when the buyers will hire a professional to do it anyway?
Get rid of this thought. Getting a pre-listing inspection offers more advantages as a seller.
- Know the exact conditions of the home. You can have them fixed before anything worse happens.
- Get to price the home easier. Having your home inspected before putting it in the market can help your agent price it better and more accurately. Just like we know how much score we’d likely get after spending an entire week studying for an exam.
- Buyers will know that you put much value on the property and that you value safety and convenience. It’s a sign of honesty and integrity. It only shows how upfront you are with your potential buyers. It is a clear signal that you are not hiding anything. This helps make the buyer feel confident enough to submit an offer. Moreover, this initiative is a clear indication that you value the home and that you care for the next homeowners’ safety and convenience.
What covers the Seller Inspection service are the following:
- Grounds ( Trees, shrubs, lawn, drainage, driveway and walks, and other related visible areas of the grounds)
- Roof (Roof surface, flashings, chimneys, vents, trim and skylights, and other visible roof related items)
- Attics (insulation, ventilation, rafters, joists and collar ties, trusses, wiring attachments, and other visible related items)
- Building Exterior (Gutters and downspouts, windows, siding materials, attachments, doors, sashes and lintels, vents, decks and porches, and other visible exterior related components)
- Basements & Structure (Foundation, insulation, ventilation, structural items, floors and walls, and drainage)
- Heating and Cooling Systems (Heating system and cooling system, and other visible related HVAC components, including fuel supply and water heating systems)
- Plumbing (water pressure, water distribution system, hose bibs, sinks and faucets, bath/showers and toilets, sanitary system, and other plumbing system components)
- Electrical Systems (service entry and clearances, service panel, switches and outlets, visible wiring and junction boxes, grounding system, and other related electrical components)
- Garage (Doors, openers, and related garage components)
- Interior (floors and ceilings, walls, stairs (if applicable) and railings, sinks, cabinets, shelving, built-in appliances, smoke detectors, and safety-related items (observed but not tested), fireplaces, wood stoves, and other visible interior-related components
“I was so pleased with the quality and professionalism of Home Quest when I used them for my Condo purchase, that I had to return back to them for my first home purchase with my wife! John Koch was exceptional and walked through the entire inspection process with my wife and I as first-time home buyers. He was respectful, had a great deal of knowledge, and explained everything to us in great detail throughout the entire inspection process. John created a wonderful environment and made the inspection process for my wife and I enjoyable. I highly recommend Home Quest to anybody looking for a reputable and respectful home inspector.” – Review of Home Quest Home Inspection By Demetrios Xenikakis
A home cannot fail an inspection.
Here at Home Quest Home Inspections. We give you an independent, unbiased view of any problems and their solutions. So that you will have all the facts you need to make a sound, informed decision.
Depending on the size and condition of the home. A thorough home inspection will usually take between an hour and a half and three hours at the site. Ideally, you will accompany your inspector during the consultation. So that you will have visual reinforcement of your written report.
We take our inspection reports seriously.
Every inspection is a complete and thorough analysis of all of the major systems and components in the home. Your inspection report includes a clear description of the conditions. That we observed and an explanation of any areas of concern along with any potential consequences.
We will electronically deliver the report within 24 hours following the inspection. Our inspectors are also available by email or by phone for a free consultation after your inspection. Call or email as often as you like. Until your concerns are clearly addressed.
We don’t go away after your inspection!
Want A More Comprehensive Connecticut Home Inspection?
Connecticut has the reputation for being one of the expensive places to live in the US, yet Newtown, CT has its real estate market poised for an upswing. Communities offering a mix of urban, suburban, and small-town opportunities, Newtown, CT is attracting more homebuyers, even those from the neighboring New York state. And if you’re looking at factors to consider on your informed buying or selling decision, Home Quest Home Inspection, your premier Newtown CT Home Inspection company has got you covered.
Our licensed Connecticut home inspectors are dedicated to thoroughly evaluate all aspects of the home you are buying. All our inspections are performed with due diligence following the state’s regulations and ethics to make sure you won’t come across any unpleasant surprises in the long run.
We understand your home is a major investment. Our pros at Home Quest Home Inspection know what and where to look for issues, discuss “how things work,” deliver a detailed electronic report, and also share with you what needs to be maintained, repaired, or replaced, and why.